Class of 2014, 2015, 2016
Future Stars Camp is an opportunity to get exposure and prepare for College Basketball.
Every Player will receive the following:
· Ranking by multiple press outlets including Premierball.com
· Chance to compete against the best competition on the west coast
· Coaching & Mentoring by ex college players & coaches
· Workout’s to prepare for the Next Level.
· How to get noticed by college coaches.
· Nike Future Stars Uniform package
Confirmation deadline is August 15th, 2010
Spots are limited in each age group
To fill out an application go to www.HAXLA.com
For information contact Lionel Benjamin at 310-219-0600
Cost: $199 per player
Location: HAX 3203 Jack Northrop Ave, Hawthorne, Ca 90250
HAX is a World Class Sports & Training Center featuring:
· 5 basketball courts from the NCAA 2008 Final 4
· Professional baskets
· Retail Store
· Weight, Cardio and Treatment Room.
· Executive Locker Rooms
Please contact Lionel Benjamin at 310-219-0600 or email email@example.com
$7.00 daily admission
Double Tree Hotel
1985 E Grand Ave
El Segundo, Ca 310-322-0999
Mention HAX and pay only $85.00 per night
Camp Schedule: (SAT & SUN)
8:00-9:00 Player Check in
9:00-9:15 Intro to Camp
9:15-9:30 Warm Up
9:30-10:30 Offensive Stations
10:30-10:45 Water Break
10:45-11:45 Defensive Stations
1:00-1:30 Guest Speaker
1:30-2:00 Team Assignments
*Top 20 games will take place Sunday afternoon for each grade level.