E.A.T. All American Basketball Camp
E.A.T. Camp is a “LIFE SKILLS CAMP” which stands for Elite, Athletic Training for student athletes that play basketball on an elite level. Our goal is to teach, promote and create an environment for elite athletes to succeed. The Elite Athletic Training Basketball Clinic is a 3 day invitational basketball skills academy for select, skilled high school basketball players. The main focus of the program is to provide youths with a unique opportunity to train and refine their basketball skills in a unique setting that also enlists the support of their parents. Unlike most basketball skills academies, the E.A.T. Clinic invites and makes accommodations for the student athlete’s parents to accompany them to camp and participate within various aspects of the off the court workshops.
The E.A.T. Clinic stresses the importance of community service. Clinic athletes will participate in community service activity such as the Habitat for Humanities services.
Habitat for Humanities:
The overwhelming need for housing in Los Angeles County has provided HFH GLA with a unique opportunity to change lives in our neighborhoods. Los Angeles ranks last in affordable housing in the U.S. and yet Habitat for Humanity is one of the few – if not only – affordable homeownership programs that serves families earning 30-80% of the median family income. Cost burden and overcrowding are the most serious problems experienced by very low-income area residents. Working with volunteers, families, corporations, congregations and donors we are able to tackle this important housing issue throughout the Los Angeles area. We are dedicated to making homeownership possible for low-income, working families. http://www.habitatla.org/
To become the nation’s premier elite high school boys’ basketball event for underclassmen by helping indoctrinate athletes and their parents to the business of basketball, inspire them in the spirit of community as well as help them train to become elite well rounded athletes.
Basketball is not just a game, but a way of life!
E.A.T. All American Clinic Roster
01. Rodney Purvis-6’2 PG 2012 Raleigh, North Caolina, Upper Room Christian
02. Archie Goodwin-6’4 PG 2012 Little Rock, Arkansas, Sylvan Hills
03. Shabazz Muhammad-6’6 G/W 2012 Las Vegas CA. Bishop Gorman
04. Richardo Ledo-6’5 2012 G/W South Kent School, Providence, RI
05. Demtris Morant-6’9 2012 C Las Vegas CA. Bishop Gorman
06. Steven Domingo-6’7 Wing 2012 Las Vegas CA. Bishop Gorman
07. Rosco Allen-6’8 Wing 2012 Las Vegas CA. Bishop Gorman
08. Jonathan Wiilliams III.-2013 Memphis, Tennessee, Southwind
09. Aaron Dawson-6’0 2013 PG Word Of GOD Academy, NC.
10. Tyrek Coger-6’8 2013 Raleigh, North Caolina Upper Room Christian
11. Byron Zeigler-6’6 2013 Wing Detroit, Michigan Community
12. Rashad Muhammad-6’4 2013 Las Vegas CA. Bishop Gorman
13. Jordon Mathews-6’3 2013 Santa Monica, CA. Santa Monica High
14. Greg McClinton-6’5 2013 Wing, Winston-Salem, NC Winston-Salem Prep
15. Jahil Okafor-6’9 2014 C/F Chicago, Illinois Whitney Young
16. Shaqquan Aaron-6’6 PG. 2014 Mater Dei, Orange County
17. Leron Black-6’5 W. 2014 Memphis Tennessee, White Station
18. Derryck Thornton Jr.-5’9 PG. 2016 Simi Valley CA.
19. Christian Popoola Jr.-5’8 PG. 2017 New Roads, Santa Monica, CA.
Date: October 22 – 24 2010
Venue: Loyola Marymount University – Los Angeles, CA.
Inglewood High school- Inglewood CA.
E.A.T. Camp participants are selected by PremierBall.com. Players were selected based on their performances at AAU tournaments and potential.
The 2010 E.A.T. event will consist of NBA drill work, organized basketball games/workouts, production highlights, social networking, basketball, nutrition and PR consulting, leisure and community activities.
Media: Private Media invite only.
There will be 2 national scouts allowed, 5 basketball remix production crews; ONEentertainment, BallisLIFE, HOOPmixTAPE.com, PMhoops and PremierBall.com.
E.A.T. event updates are available on PremierBall.com
For more information, please contact:
Christian Popoola, E.A.T Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Special thanks to our sponsor Amir Johnson of the Toronto Raptors for making this event a huge success. E.A.T. would also like to thank all the E.A.T. participants, coaches and families for making our first national event a dream come true**
E.A.T ALL AMERICAN CLINIC MIXTAPES CLICK PLAY & ENJOY!